I'm choosing a new "meme" if you will. I've seen it done on several blogs, and though I am not the one to follow fads (another post issue!), this one is worthy to repeat!
Today specifically, I am thankful for:
- A husband who prayed with me this morning.
- A God who wants to communicate with me over major life issues as well as minor ones.
- Extended family who extend my vision for God's purpose in my life
- Silly N&N's (nieces and nephews)
- Puppies who make me smile (though we need to find homes!)
- A washing machine that works perfectly
- Air freshener and candles
- Daily Bread: a.k.a. bits of work for my husband that have paid for groceries and mortgage
- Gorgeous creation and that I live in the middle of it
- A fresh vision to "need less & give more"
- A freezer full of meat (sorry vegetarians!)
- Supportive Friends and Family
- My relationship with my sister: something so sweet that I don't take for granted
- Airline miles that will make it a free trip to see family soon
Wow. I could go on and on. And I will next week! That is a good perspective refresher if you ever feel the blahs, and even when you don't! And for a glimpse of one of those super cute puppies: