- I am thankful for the Smokey Blue Cheese that my husband brought home from the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Portland! Yum!
- I am thankful for each of the women in my group with whom I have the privilege of spending my Thursday nights. They are such a blessing to me: going back to blessing meaning things that draw us nearer to our Lord!
- I am thankful that I came upon some thank you notes written by the hands of some of the most precious little people in the world. I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for my N&N's!
- I am thankful for the path I am taking in this world and how it has been so incredibly not what I would have imagined.
- I am thankful for a husband who is growing deeper in his walk with Jesus and I have the joy of being his wife (and I do mean joy: this man can make you laugh and just feel amazing!)!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I am clearly not so dedicated to this meme as I had hoped, though every Thursday I think of many things for which I am thankful. This day: