Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday's Memorization

No I don't memorize a new passage every Monday. I just happened to wait until today to post my 15th verse for the LPM Memorization Challenge. It actually was not planned, I'm just that far behind on my blogging!

In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered me by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.
Psalm 118:5-7

I would like to call on anyone who has not connected to mycharmingkids, to do so today and tomorrow especially. Through "random" connections starting with the LPM blog, I came across her blog and it just touched me as it has touched countless others. Read the story of Stellan, or just know that he's a little boy with a heart that needs healing and we need to pray for him and his family. He's going into surgery Tuesday. If you visit, check out the name gallery and you can see how Stellan came to visit and saw Mt.Redoubt steaming! I have counted it a privilege to pray for this family that I have never met.

and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.
James 5:16b

No comments:

Post a Comment