Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your Love O LORD

Psalm 36:5-7 NIV

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O, LORD, you preserve both man and beast. How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

This is for my memorization. I thought against putting it up on the first, since I didn't want to "fool" anyone into thinking I wasn't really memorizing! No loopholes here!

I am in so much awe of the LORD's creation! This song of a Psalm is such a love expression. I love it! Today it began to snow while I was in the greenhouse transplanting geranium plugs. As much as I was annoyed at the fresh snow, I could not deny it's beauty. One of my most favorite things is to take a walk in the snow. I just cannot deny God's presence in the falling of snow. I love those walks when I feel His presence all around me. I take it as a personal gift! I am so in love with my Creator! How incredible His imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment